Thank you for purchasing our Mother Earth products!
We offer an easy return and/or refund policy for the following:
- Incorrect item shipped. Sometimes we send the wrong item. In this case, unopened and unused products which are still in their original packaging can be returned by contacting us within 14 calendar days from the receipt of your product by sending an email to [email protected] or calling toll free at 1-800-344-2072 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Once your return is authorized, we will send you a shipping label by email for you to return the product for an exchange or refund:
- Product Exchange: If you would like an exchange of your product, the amount of your original shipping charge will be refunded to the payment method used for the original purchase after you have returned the original product. Replacement items will be shipped upon return of the incorrect item with no additional shipping charge within 7-10 business days.
- Product Refund: If you would like a refund of your product, the original cost of the product plus the shipping charge will be fully refunded to the original payment method after you have returned the original product. Please allow 7-10 business days from the day items are received at Mother Earth Pillows LLC for a refund to show up on your statement.
NOTE: We cannot accept returns on products which have been opened or used due to risk of compromised hygienic and safety standards.
- Manufacturer defect. If you find a defect with one of our products, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of the product. Any defective product sold by Mother Earth Pillows LLC will be replaced or refunded by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling us toll free at 1-800-344-2072 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). In order for us to properly assess the nature of the defect, in most cases we will require that you send us photos of the product defect. Do not return merchandise to Mother Earth Pillows LLC without contacting us for an RMA.
- You’ve changed your mind. For all other returns, we can accept products that are unopened and in their original packaging. Please contact us within 14 calendar days of receipt of your product by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling toll free at 1-800-344-2072 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Mother Earth Pillows LLC will refund the original cost of the product upon receipt of the returned merchandise to the original payment method. The shipping cost for returning a product will be incurred by the purchaser. Please allow 7-10 business days from the day items are received at Mother Earth Pillows LLC for a refund to show up on your statement.
NOTE: We cannot accept returns on products which have been opened or used due to risk of compromised hygienic and safety standards. Custom orders and Final Sales items cannot be returned.
Return/Refund Questions & Answers:
What if I accidentally damage my Mother Earth Pillow? Mother Earth Pillows is not responsible for pillows damaged due to misuse or failure to follow product instructions. Please follow the instructions included in your product packaging and do not overheat, expose your pillow to moisture, submerge in any liquid or wash your pillow. For instance, pillows that have been overheated may scorch and cause the material to burn and even emit a lingering burning scent that cannot be removed. Pillows that have been improperly chilled or exposed to moisture may be ruined. Pillows that are submerged in liquid or cleaned in a washing machine will be ruined. It is very important to read the instructions included in your Mother Earth Pillow and refer to our website for use and care instructions for any additional questions.
What is considered a “defect”’ for purposes of receiving a product exchange or refund? We consider a defect when there is a major deviation from our original product design. Determining whether one of our products is defective is at our sole discretion, so there are some things that we do not consider defects. For instance, the scent of the pillow or the fabric color/pattern may not be what you expected, but these are not defects. Damaged packaging is also not considered a defect. Things happen in shipping that are beyond our control.
How do I return a Mother Earth Pillow that I purchase from another retailer? Returns or exchanges for products purchased from any outlet other than Mother Earth Pillows LLC should be returned to the original retailer for processing.